Meet the SKEYE Nano Drone, measuring just 4.0 x 4.0 centimeter (or 1.57 x 1.57 inch)! An incredible quadcopter, so small it can easily sit on your thumb and fly on precision controlled exercises into the narrowest of nooks! The stylish design looks and performs amazing in flight. Turning cycles, figure of eights, banking turns are simple to achieve. Super stable indoors or even outside on a calm day.
The drone offers three flight modes: Beginners, for those aiming to become proficient at flight basics, Advanced, for those experienced in piloting a craft and an Expert modus. Bright, built-in LEDs make it easy to see the SKEYE Nano Drone in low-light conditions.
High thrust, low weight, and incredibly responsive controls allow you to perform amazing maneuvers with just a flick of the sticks. The SKEYE Nano Drone aggressively snaps into forward and backward flips and barrel rolls with lightning speed. It can even make banked turns!
Sophisticated circuitry, piezoelectric gyros, and accelerometers give the SKEYE Nano Drone outstanding stability. Each time you power-on the drone, its smart software calibrates the model for stable flight. Take your hands off the sticks, and it returns to a solid and steady hover. You can even throw it in the air while throttling up and it will automatically stabilize!
A 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery, USB charging cable, rotor protection guard and 4 replacement rotor blades are also included in the ready-to-fly package. All you need to add are two “AAA” batteries!
– Throw To Fly
– RTF (Ready to Fly) Technology
– 6-Axis Flight Control System w/ Adjustable Gyro Sensitivity
– Stable & Easy to Fly
– Aerobatic “Flip” Capability
– LED Lights for Night Flights
– 3-Level Adjustable Controller Sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Expert
– Gyro: 6-Axis Gyro
– Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Channels: 4
– Battery: 3.7V 100mAh
– Flight time: ~7-8 minutes
– Charging time: 30 minutes
– Controller Battery:2 x AAA (Not Included)
– Remote-controlled Distance: Up To 50m
– Weight: 11.9 gram (0.42 ounce)
– Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 2.2 cm (1.57 x 1.57 x 0.87 inch)
January 16, 2015
April 30, 2016
January 14, 2015